“Design is a series of questions with limitless answers and possibilities.”
GRAPHIC DESIGNER. WEB CODER.
VIDEO EDITOR. DIGITAL CONSULTANT.
COFFEE ADDICT? SUPER HERO??
YES. ALL OF THE ABOVE.
ONCE UPON A TIME...
I moved to Los Angeles in search of rockstar fame and fortune. 8 years later I left with a solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and PHP, tested Photoshop and Illustrator design skills, and the knowledge of what it takes to edit and create a feature length movie. Who needs groupies anyways, right? :)
DESIGNING FOR DOLLARS
I have been a freelance designer for several years now and I sincerely enjoy each and every project I take on.
Whether it be designing a new logo or artwork, coding an ecommerce website, or editing a promotional video, starting a new project is like unwrapping a blank canvas that is just waiting for that first brush stroke. The most satisfying aspect of my work is seeing a smiling client at the other end of a completed project.
ARE ANY OF THESE YOU?
No matter your scenario, Grasha Creative brings the experience to get the job done successfully and within your budget!
- - “I need a basic website. Something simple that resonates with my audience and helps my business grow.”
- “I want to sell stuff online, where do I begin?”
- “I need a corporate website with an easy to use Content Management System.”
- "I need a new logo and other printed promotional materials to grow my business."
- "I need a fantastic promotional video to drive traffic to my website."